Thursday, January 26, 2012

Migraines and hormones

This post is brought to you by
 and they were my friends today.

This is what my head felt like.


My right eye felt like it was being stabbed with a knife and the right side of my head was going combust. I cannot hardly even get out of bed when the migraine comes, I am nauseous, sensitive to light and sound and dizzy.  I hate that they incapacitate me.  They usually only occur on the right side and I really have no idea why and they also come in conjunction with my period, so that makes them hormonal or so my gyno tells me.  I hae meds for them but today they didn't work well and just made me sleepy.

Women, do you have something that practically incapacitates you like this?  If you suffer from migraines like me what do you do to help you make it through the day?

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails