Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meal Planning...


meal planning

I know, I know, I have done meal planning in the past and it hasn't worked so well, but I am giving it another try, as everyone in the house is trying to eat healthier and less eating out. So here is my plan for the next 2 weeks.


Meal Plan

Tues:     Spiced Rubbed Chicken with Twiced Baked Potatoes, Salad
Wed:     Meatball sandwiches, Edemame
Thur:     Hamburger steak, egg noodles with beef gravy
Fri:        Meatloaf, mashed potatoes
Sat:       eat out
Sun:      Roasted Chicken, roasted veg, salad, rolls
Mon:     Chicken Stir fry
Tues:     Soup-Chicken Tortilla
Wed:     Soup-Lasagna
Thur:     Soup-potato
Fri:        Chicken Parmesan, salad, garlic bread.
Sat:       eat out
Sun:      Beef Roast, steamed rice, salad rolls

I got a late start this week but oh well, I am getting there.  

So how did your weekend go?  Mine was busy.  I was at the Engaged Austin Bridal Show and here are some of my creations.



As you well know I love using pink and I love Peonies so these creations were fun to create.  

Have a Great Week!!!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails