Saturday, March 5, 2011

Drabble and other Shit at 3AM...

Yes I should be sleeping since it is 3:49 in the AM but unfortunately I am not and really I need my beauty sleep because I really have a long weekend ahead of me and tons of shit to do.  Yet this is why I am probably not sleeping because my mind in running a mile a minute.  
A weird dream about Alex Pettyfer...
(isn't he gorgeous)
woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep plus the rain was beating on the window, it was annoying.  
So back to the weekend plans...
I am going to the movies today with Kimmie to see Beastly (this is why I think I was dreaming of Alex P)





You really can't go wrong with a shirtless Alex P.

Ok, sorry enough about Gorgeous Alex P.

Weekend Plans, yes that is what I was talking about.
Movies, yes, In-laws are coming in today and I still need to clean the house, yes I am a procrastinator and plus I had a bitch of a sinus headache yesterday and it is still hanging on and not letting go, damn oak pollen.

So I am thinking I should just get out of bed and go clean downstairs but I would rather entertain my readers with my since less drabble instead.

One of my favorite songs right now is Santeria by Sublime, enjoy...


Do you know today is National Cheese Doodle Day, that is really a weird day to have.




What is the difference between a cheese doodle and  Cheetos, I have no clue someone enlighten me please.
Ok I guess that is enough crap from me tonight or rather this morning.  I am going to try to get some sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails