Monday, January 25, 2010

Forgotten in my Hungover state

Yes I just realized that I forgot to post yesterday. I have a good excuse though, the girls and I got together at my house and had a "game night", it is in quotes because we didn't play Taboo very long and it ended up being a game of "Have you ever", which I not going to say the answers too for the privacy of my friends but 4 bottles of wine several beers, a Vodka shot that ended up coming out of my nose and a broken entertainment center we all learned a little bit more about each other.  Just remember my friends I love you all and your secrets are all safe with me.

Yeah the broken entertainment center resulted from me falling off a rolling chair and it consequently rolling into  it.


Weekly Meal Plan:

Sunday: Beef Fajitas
Monday: Italian London Broil
Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday: Swedish Meatballs
Thursday: Spanish Rice Bake
Friday: Slow Cooker Beef Stew

Lets see if I can stick to the meal plan this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails