Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Day of Thanksgiving...





We Give Thanks

Our Father in Heaven,
We give thanks for the pleasure
Of gathering together for this occasion.
We give thanks for this food
Prepared by loving hands.
We give thanks for life,
The freedom to enjoy it all
And all other blessings.
As we partake of this food,
We pray for health and strength
To carry on and try to live as You would have us.
This we ask in the name of Christ,
Our Heavenly Father.

--Harry Jewell


The Z-man is thankful for his Nana and eating with his family.

The J-man is thankful for his brother and being old enough to play with him

The Hubby is thankful for sleep, and his wonderful family

Nana is thankful for her home, putting dinner on the table and that we are able to maintain our lifestyle though turbulent economic times and her health.

Big Bubba is thankful for that the Z-man is a monkey and he escaped from the zoo earlier this week.

I am most thankful for my family who have stuck with me through this year of self discovery and depression.  I am also so thankful for my wonderful friends who have listened to me bitch and moan about my life. I am thankful for my husband and that he has maintained his love for me and through these tough economic times that he has kept his job.


I wish all my readers a great Thanksgiving and hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are thankful for you too! Love ya!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails