Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day of NaBloPoMo and I was an utter fail

So, I wasn't good at posting everyday, but I tried.  I sometimes posted twice daily doesn't that count for something.  I never really knew it could be so hard to figure out something to write about but it was.  I really couldn't just put everything out on the table could I, I need to leave you with some mysteries about me.  So I failed yet again to complete a goal that I set out for myself and it makes me feel like crap, but I will bounce back and continue to bore you with happenings of me, my family and friends.  I will be doing cookie recipes this month because I absolutely love cookies and usually only bake them at Christmas time.  I will also be regaling with stories of my anxiety ridden behavior around this time of year. Christmas stresses me out beyond belief so there will be plenty of Girls nights out and drinking, plus loads of shopping in which I am planning at this very moment. 

I have one request from my readers, If you have a favorite cookie recipe send it to me and I will put it on my blog next month.

I love all my readers so if you read my blog follow it and make me feel the love.  Ok I think I am juiced on the happy pills today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails