Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Being Inundated

I am on a caffeine high tonight so no telling what you are going to get tonight. So I need to tell you that my New Moon Embargo is still securely intact but my will power is wavering because there has just been too much to see and I have been inundated with it by Twitter and Facebook. I must resist, I must resist. But I will show you pics of Rob in Paris they don't go against my embargo.



And in light of the new pics of Robsten this evening, Peter Facinelli IS a genius oh and Kristen's boots were Fabulous, I want them.

I had an IM chat with the girls this evening and we were discussing what we were going to be doing for the midnight showing of New Moon and trying to get all of our ducks in a row. We are Tailgating in Kim's van and wearing PJ's and newly acquired New Moon/Twilight Centric T-shirts. Lots of Coffee and snacks and contraband to ping all the tween fangirls in the head every time the squee. Am I forgetting anything girls if I am let me know.

So back to my Caffeine high (gawd I am so wired right now, I am twitchy). The Z man had tummy troubles last night and was up half the night and I needed a pick me up tonight to make it through until bed. I am just glad that it was a short tummy trouble event and he will be back at school tomorrow. So until tomorrow homies (ok I can't do ghetto speak).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails