Thursday, November 12, 2009

So yeah, this week has sucked...

I know I didn't post yesterday but I have an excuse. I will post twice tonight to make up for it.

I have has the week from hell and it is probably going to get worse before it gets better. Zman was sick on tuesday right well I thought is was over but last night the Jman woke up at midnight and threw up all over his bed and 30 minutes later the Zman goes at it again. We(and I just mean the kids and me) ended up sleeping downstairs so I wouldn't need to change anymore sheets, I can tell you I have a mountain of laundry most containing Linens and I am tired of it, by the end of it there will probably be about 20 loads, that includes Comforters, blankets, quilts,sheets, towels, pillows, stuffed animals, bathroom rugs and various articles of clothing and it takes twice as long because it needs to be washed on the sanitize cycle.


Yeah, that one basket doesn't even cover it, multiply that by 10.

To top it off this plaque which has taken over the house is not done with us yet because I have not contracted it yet, I am loading myself up with emergen-C, OJ and Vitamin C. I know I am going overboard but I really don't have time to be sick, I have to much shit to do this weekend and next week. So please pray I don't get sick or I will be bitching on here non stop over the next several days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails