Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Prozac Nation...

So I have joined the masses that are medicated on Prozac. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with it because apparently I needed something. Everyone who reads my blog knows that I have had depression symptoms for awhile now, so hopefully it will help. I of course will keep you all up to date on my progress on the way back to the land of the living. I am feeling optimistic today which is a change in itself.



Hey look they even made a movie about it starring Christina Ricci, I need to put it on my Netflix queue.

Look I know it is Tuesday and you all probably came here looking for a tasty recipe, I promise I will post one later after I get through with this post. Also again I beg and plead if you read my blog please follow it, go over to the green outlined box to the left. Thanks.

Shannon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails