Monday, March 30, 2009

oh F***ing bloody hell......

I know, I know, I haven't been on here in a while, but in my defense I have had other obsessions and depression as of late. My writing has suffered and also my school work, I am so far behind in school sometimes I need to fuck it and start over. Sorry if I offend but sometimes you just need to use the *F* bomb, right Kim and Delisa? (sorry inside joke between friends). So enough about my slump, I am trying to re-organize my life, take more time to myself and develop my writing, it is becoming an outlet for me and I have so many ideas I don't know where to start.

I am going to be revamping my blog a little here and there, so there will be some changes, hopefully to get my creative juices flowing. There will still be music, shopping, funny stuff, recipes and rant and raves, but I am also including poetry, meal plans and you may get snippet of my own writings. Mondays are going to be for poetry, Tuesdays will still be for recipes, Wednesdays will be for raves, Thursdays I have no clue so if there is something you will like me to include let me know. Fridays are free for alls, Saturdays are day of rest and Sunday is my meal plan for the week plus random thoughts and anecdotes of friends and family.

I just want to thank all of my friends for being there for me and my promise to them is to not shut them out, so THANK YOU, you know who you are.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails