Monday, April 6, 2009

Meal Plan Sunday...Oops it Monday isn't it

I know,I am late on the meal plan, sorry. I guess I should start calling Sundays Hangover day, thanks for a good time Kim, I think we all had a great time.


So onto Meal Plan Sunday on Monday...

Monday-Hamburger steak with Mushroom gravy, Pan fried potatoes, Sauteed Broccoli with red pepper flake and garlic

Tuesday-Chicken Spaghetti with caesar salad and garlic bread

Wednesday-Honey mustard glazed pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans

Thursday- Crock pot roast with root veggies, salad and rolls

Friday I am shooting for Chuys

Saturday- Brisket with corn on the cob and grilled veggies

Sunday I am thinking Pizza Delivery IDK yet.

If you want recipes for any of these leave a comment and I will comment back or email you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails