Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday Raves on a Tuesday



As always I am a day late and a dollar short...

You all know that I am a true southern gal, and because of that I hardly ever go out without being made up so my rave today is



I absolutely love going into this store and can stay there for hours if you let me.  The saleswomen are always nice and helpful and let you try out almost anything.  My favorite store is the one in Wolf Ranch in Georgetown, you just walk in there and it feels like it is a girls night out.

There is even an iphone app for Sephora and of course it is free which makes it so much better.

Besides having the full line of Smashbox and NARS line, I really love their economical Sephora line.
Perfecting Cover Foundation
Perfecting Cover Foundation $22

This is my favorite foundation, it evens out my skin tone, covers extremely well and doesn't make my face break out.

Long-Lasting Eye Liner
Long Lasting Eyeliner $10

This is the best liquid eyeliner out there, it lasts and doesn't smudge and it is easy to use with the sponge tip.

What is your favorite Sephora product, I could go on and on and on but I won't.

Rock your day and make it beautiful


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails