Monday, October 3, 2011

Lather, Rinse Repeat...





It is finally Fall in Texas now, cool mornings, warm days so after a summer of no rain, 90 something days of 100 degree temps and the worst fire season ever, I will take it.   It is also time for me to refresh the look and content of my blog.  I know I have probably lost all of my readers since I haven't posted in so long, I hope you are still there and if you are let me know.  What would you like to see out of the blog to make it more readable, better and more interesting?  I want to hear from you so let me have it.

I know this is a short post but I need to start somewhere right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all I don't like your background, sorry just not you chica! Secondly, give me some fashion tips for sahm who want to kick up the fashion just a bit, don't go crazy.
And some good fall healthy recipes ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails