Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday, Friday, Got to get down on Friday

Yes the Rebecca Black song is in my head, well it has been in my head since Wednesday night and it is annoying the hell out of me.

So for some reason I woke up with lots of energy this morning, which is usually a good thing because I am not a morning person so I will probably crash and be cranky  later, sorry Blossom, I will try not to be.  I am already Sarcastic

Who woulda thought? Me? No...

Anyway...
Guess what readers, my 20 year High School Reunion is coming up, woohoo.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to catch up with all the people from my class, its just, you know, 20 YEARS!!!!!!!

This was me in HS

This is me now (well at least a year ago)

Which is a slight improvement from 10 years ago but not really where I wanna be. So did you go to your High School Reunion? If so how was it? 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails