Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Rants...



I have had a bitch of a week so today I am ranting about it.

I bought new toilet cleaner and it doesn't work worth a damn so don't buy this crap!!!!

Even after scrubbing the toilet, mind you this is the boys toilet, it still wasn't clean.

My Boys...
Yes they look nice and innocent there but they have me on my last thread of patience.  All they have done this week is bicker and fight and I am done.  I am about to throw them in the back yard and let them duke it out and let the best one win.  It is all about the survival of the fittest right.

I have also tried to keep my house somewhat clean and that has been a chore in itself, going back to the boys again for that,  this effort is futile, what I get done during the day they destroy in a matter of minutes as soon as they come home.  Plus it is like pulling their teeth to get them to clean their own rooms and do the chores they are assigned.  I am at my wits end on how to get them to do their chores without threatening them with punishment.  

Also apparently the world is coming to an end this weekend so in honor of that I give you REM


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who needs a clean house, when the world is coming to an end?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails