Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday's Weight Watchers Post and other stuff


Well I can say I have lost weight this week even though I don't know how.  I haven't been keeping up with my points so I count it as a miracle, well maybe not a miracle, but whatever.  The Girls and I did a new workout video this week and let me tell you it just about killed us.  There was a part of it call "leg muscle exhaustion series" that we didn't even attempt.  






So if perfection is possible it is through this workout, it is tough and continuous, she gives very little instruction.  So I will see how it goes.

The other stuff for today is...drum roll please...

I have a job interview today!!!!!

It is with a fairly new floral company who specializes in weddings, it is part time which is what I want for now and it is close to home. I think I will get some great experience there.  So wish me luck!!!!

Ok I have got to go clean the breakfast dishes and tidy up the kitchen.  Hopefully this week I will be able to blog more because I miss talking to you.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails