Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Weight Watchers post...

Yes it is that time again, my weekly update.  I am up 2/10ths again and it is really frustrating but I have only myself to blame, I didn't do well with my point this week and my gain is a result of that.  I am retaining water today and it is because of the increased sodium I have consumed this week.  One bright side I did exercise more this week.  I walked with Kim on Monday, did the treadmill twice and then on Friday Kim, Jen and I trekked down to Lady Bird Lake and walked the trail there.  

One thing I learned this week is to stay off the scale, it is an obsession with me and it leads to nothing but frustration.  So I will try to work on that this week.  



I had a Bella moment yesterday and fell half way down the stairs and bruised my ass and my back.  I can walk today but I am stiff and it is still painful.  Hopefully I am on the mend and will be able to get back to exercising.  I really think some yoga would help me stretch my hip and back out.

Until next week!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails