Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, Monday

Yes it is that dreaded day MONDAY!!!! Time to get back to work, to-do lists, school and whatever else.  Well I have lots on my to-do list this week since last week I was laid up with the worse sinus infection know to man thanks to the lovely cedar in my part of the world.



This weeks to-do list:

  • Sign up for Event Planning class through ACC
  • Find sitter for Tuesday nights 
  • work on my floral portfolio 
  • work on resume' (what do you put on a resume' when you haven't worked in 10 years)
  • Find tutor for Z-man
  • Take down Christmas tree ( I know you don't have to tell me)
  • Pay Property Taxes (blech)
  • Do meal plan for the week
Those are just the major things, I still have tons of laundry and cleaning to add to that, Sigh...another week in the life of a stay at home mom trying to make it back into the world of the working.  What is on your to-do list this week.

Onto another subject pertaining to my to-list.

I really need help for my resume', what do I put that I did for the last 10 years? House manager, stay at home mom and all that entails, I NEED HELP, I guess it is time to Google that, huh.  If you have any suggestions let me know.  

I think I need a song of the day, what do you think?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails