This weeks to-do list:
- Sign up for Event Planning class through ACC
- Find sitter for Tuesday nights
- work on my floral portfolio
- work on resume' (what do you put on a resume' when you haven't worked in 10 years)
- Find tutor for Z-man
- Take down Christmas tree ( I know you don't have to tell me)
- Pay Property Taxes (blech)
- Do meal plan for the week
Those are just the major things, I still have tons of laundry and cleaning to add to that, Sigh...another week in the life of a stay at home mom trying to make it back into the world of the working. What is on your to-do list this week.
Onto another subject pertaining to my to-list.
I really need help for my resume', what do I put that I did for the last 10 years? House manager, stay at home mom and all that entails, I NEED HELP, I guess it is time to Google that, huh. If you have any suggestions let me know.
I think I need a song of the day, what do you think?