Yes this is my New Year's Post and I know its late but I have been sick dammit (yes Kim I know I owe you a Quarter, keep a tab). The Cedar Pollen has pulled me under yet again and I have felt like shit for 3 days now. So my 2011 hasn't started off very well but I can say my 2010 was pretty good.
- I received my Floral Design Certificate.
- had great times with great friends
- one said friend found out she was preggers after lots of trying.
- I lost some weight and actually kept it off.
- started plans for my own business
So my goal (yes I said goals not resolutions) for 2011 are:
- Get healthier
- stop cussing so much
- be a better mother and wife
- get my business started
- get a part time job in the floral industry
- finish my event planning certificate.
Those aren't bad goals. Kim is helping out with the cussing, I give her a quarter for every cuss word I say, next week I start my job search and in February I start finishing my Event Planning class, I can say that is a pretty good start, don't ya say!!!!