Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh for the love of Black Boxer Briefs

As everyone, well Twihards at least, knows that the Twilight crew has been filming in Brazil for Breaking Dawn. We have gotten some lovely photo of the Robsten walking through the streets of Rio, on a boat heading to "Isle Esme" but the one that has got everyone in an uproar are the pics of Rob stripping down to his skivvies, which happen to be black boxer briefs and leaping in the water after Kristen who is clad in a teeny tiny white bikini, geeze she is so skinny.  So without further ado and I do know most of you have seen them but you know me, I need to have them for myself.  Thanks to all of my TwiHo0rs on Facebook for these, really love you.

 







No one likes this one but I think he looks casual and cute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails