Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday

As you can see I am playing catch up with my blog today, I know you can all punish me later.

Also today I am a snot monster.



This depicts the way I feel today so I am spending the day with hot beverages and reading.  What am I reading you say. Well...

   

Those are just the book that need to be read I also have others plus all my Fan Fic that I am currently addicted too.


Lessons Unexpected by Alexis Dannan

banner

Angel in the Attic by Closettwilighter

Photobucket
The Nightingale Journals by Kimpy0464


Discovering You, Discovering Me by JSFazz

One last one but there are many more...

Banner by Monamour

How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence by Missypooh

So yes I will be busy today, so if you IM me or try me on FB it may take a little while before I get back to you, either because I am asleep or enthralled in a story.  Happy Thursday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails