Friday, June 25, 2010

Fan Fic Friday...A Moment Changes Everything




I know it has been awhile for Fan Fic Friday, but I digress, I have been uninspired as of late but my trip to the magical Olympic Peninsula has re-inspired me. I am doing a Bella/Jasper day, again.  As I have said before I love this pairing and I really don't know why except that I love the Jasper character.

My first story recommendation is called A Moment Changes Everything by HeavyInfinity


Bella has run away to NYC to escape Victoria and the life she left behind in Forks.  She lives there under an assumed name and works in a bar.  Her life resembles nothing like it was before, she is constantly on the alert and struggling to live everyday.  By chance one night Jasper enters the bar where she works and can't believe she is there confused by what he sees.  

Summary: Bella struggles to survive on her own after Edward leaves her. A chance encounter with Jasper will alter life for both of them. BxJ. Rated M for language, adult situations, and eventual lemons.

My next recommendation is To Keep you Safe by TwoLipps



This is an all human story between Bella and Jasper.  Bella is Emmett's sister and is a scientist and a genius.  Someone is out to get her and Emmett hires Jasper as her bodyguard.  Immediate attraction occurs between them but Emmett and Mafia Edward stands in the way.  

Summary: Brilliant scientist Bella McCarty has been receiving life threatening letters: Some one wants her dead. Jasper Whitlock is determined to do anything to keep her safe. A/H OOC

Please enjoy my recommendations and if you do leave a review for the authors and tell them who sent you there way.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails