Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fan Fiction Recomendation Wednesday...



I have two recommendations today from 2 of my very favorite authors HunterHunting and GreenEyedGirl17.

The Misapprehension of Bella Swan is a hilarious depiction of how someone can get a wrong impression of someone.  Of course this is a Bella and Edward story line where Edward is a Hockey player with a not so innocent reputation.  The Bella in this story can only be labeled as snarky and snide and doesn't take crap from anyone.  

Summary:  The Misapprehension of Bella Swan Regarding the Inferior Intellect of Hockey Players: Through incessant stalking and persistence, can Edward wear down Bella's resistence and teach her to embrace her inner puck bunny? A ridiculous love story. AH/OCC




Silver Strand Nights  is a story about a girl who's life is the same day in and day out and she is ready for some change to happen.  The change comes packaged as a Navy Seal named Edward, who is slightly older than her but changes her life for the better.

Summary:Bella Swan is tired of her boring life and ready for a change. When former Navy SEAL Edward Cullen enters her life, everything will change, more than she ever expected. AH - B/E. Rated M


That is all for this weeks recommendations, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and if you do leave the authors some love in the form of comments because they really make their day and tell them who you got the rec from because it would make my day, you could also leave me comments, I love them they make me smile.

I am in the process of revamping (ha) the blog I think.  I am going to focus more on my life and love of all things music, books, FF, Twilight and the time I spend with the girlfriends.  So the name might me changing soon but please don't fret my FF Rec's will always be here, might be on another day but it will be here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails