Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sick and tired of being sick and tired...



I am going on a rant here so just beware.  This Cedar Allergy season has been the worst for me, it sucks ass.  I have had some semblance of sickness since December and I am ready for it to go away.   Today I have had the worst sinus headache and my ears have been popping and ringing, it is making me dizzy and nauseous and it kept me from my family.  We were going to the hockey game tonight but there would be no way I would survive all the noise and lights.  Where one day it seems to be getting better the next day it is worse.  I have been on so many different meds it is ridiculous and I want it to stop but the thing is Cedar Season goes away and in comes Oak pollen, which affects me more than the cedar, Yay me (enter sarcastic sigh).  As I have said before, that is what I get for living in the allergy capital of the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quit your complaining! Suck it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails