Friday, January 8, 2010

Sad Friday...



Well I was hoping to blog about the Longhorns being the National Champs today but that didn't work out as planned so today I will be paying Homage to the Greats Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley.  I don't really think that there will ever be another powerhouse duo like them in college football again.  They played so well together and they were so intune to each other sometimes it seems as though they were mentally linked some way.



They have been friends, rivals and roommates throughout their careers and hopefully will be for the rest of it.  An NFL team would be blessed if they could get them both on the same team, they would be an unstoppable force.


I do believe if Colt hadn't got hurt last night that The Longhorns would be National Champs today.  I hope Colt has a speedy recovery and that it wasn't anything serious or career ending.
I do hope that Gilbert has good spring and summer practices and get up to par for the level he should play at. I know he went into a impossible situation last night but he should have been able to step up and take the reins of the team.  Well lets all look forward to next year and pray that they do as well as the team did this year even though that I do think it will be a rebuilding year with so many key players leaving.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails