Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meal Planning...again





So I am going to try to start meal planning again as part of my reorganization of my life.  I need to eat healthier and to do that my family and I need to eat more homemade meals.  I am really going to just plan the main course this time, trying to make it easier on me. So here is this week's main courses.
Slow Cooker Asian Sweet Chili Pork
Grilled Chicken Cesaer Salad
London Broil w/sauteed mushroom and onions
Chicken enchiladas
Hamburger Steak
Chicken and Beef Fajitas

Of course my meal planners are not complete without beer and wine because you know I need it.



Yes, my beer fridge and my wine rack are now fully stocked again since I spent two freakin' hours at the grocery store and $289.  Ugh, I guess If I didn't buy the beer and the wine or the cosmo with Kellan Lutz and Paul Wesley in it my bill would have been cheaper.



All I can say is yum, it was worth the $3.99



1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol Love the hotties and the main dish ideas are bad either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails