Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mother and Son Day...


I spent the today with my oldest Son "the J-Man.  It has been awhile since he and I hung out and today was a good day to do so. We started our day with lunch at The Spicy Pickle and then went shopping at Target so he could show me some of the stuff on his Christmas List, which most of it I would have had no clue what it was.
Here is his Christmas List











































Is this normal for a Nine Year old boy, I have no clue, to me it seems random, of course when I was nine I was all about Barbie so I guess this is what 9 year olds want.

I am posting more recipes this evening and will do an Adventure of Mini E posting probably tomorrow, Mini E had quite a good time at the New Moon Movie on Thursday night, he did pretty well with the ladies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails