Monday, November 2, 2009

Mondays...weekend recap

Good Morning everyone, I hope your week is starting out great. Mine could be better but I will try to look on the brightside of things for now. 1. It is a beautiful fall day here in Central Texas, nice and cool, clear blue sky, 2. The kids are out of the house today so it is quiet here after an eventful and loud weekend 3. Today is my Hubby's birthday, Happy Birthday Love, your older than I am, ha ha and finally 4. Did you see the Vanity Fair photos of my Crush, Rob could you get any sexier, they made my weekend.







I would also like to say congrats to UT on a stellar win against the OSU Cowboys, it was a fantastic game, keep it up and YOU COULD GO ALL THE WAY!!!!

The kids had a great time trick or treating this weekend and ran around like banshees because of the sugar high until about 11 that night and then proceeded to wake up at the crack of dawn because of the time change and yesterday seemed like the longest day ever, I thought it was never going to end and then I couldn't fall asleep so really it didn't end for me, but I slept in a little this morning. I will post again later today with a Thanksgiving recipe, It will be a turkey one, starting with main dishes this week. Talk to ya'll later

1 comment:

Scriber's Web said...

Go UT! I am a huge fan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails