Monday, October 26, 2009

Reading is FUNdamental...

Well, I do have to say my friend Kim was right, I started reading the Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare and I am really getting into it, Not like the Twilight Saga per say but it is good. I mean really who wouldn't like a tall blonde tatted shadowhunter named Jace. So far I am about 10 chapters in the first book of the series called City of Bones, so if you are looking for something to occupy you time before New Moon hits the theaters read it, it will be worth your while.



This book also looks interesting I might need to go buy it. It is called Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick



It even has a trailer so you can see some of what the book is about, seems Twilight based to me with a fallen angel taking the place of the vampires but like I said before if you are on a New Moon embargo like me it might help you make it through.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew you'd like it!!! TOLD YA. :D can't wait to chat with you about it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails