Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You get 2 posts today, aren't you lucky...

Ok, I just got thought taking a Biology test and I predict it will be an epic failure. My brain went abso-fuckin-lutely numb. I guess I could blame myself but really why would I do that, just because I would rather read fan Fiction than study, I blame my cool professor, for putting 75 MF'in confusing muliple choice question, 5 essays question and 30 matching mind fuck question to confuse even the best Bio Scholars. I guess I am living in a fantasy world or my fantasy world is taking over because I thought this class was going to be a breeze, I should know this stuff I took 4 freaking years of Science in High School, 2 bio, 2 Chemistry, I even took Bio the first time I went to college, so why don't I know this stuff, is it because I am getting older and my brain can no longer take all the information. Ugh, this is so frustrating, I really did study for this test and it irks me that test taking gets to me like it does, I even prayed to the test taking gods for me to remember this stuff when I sat down and looked at the 6 pages (front and back) of mind numbing ( I was about to use the "F" word again but decided against it text. Ok so now back to my brain meltdown.



Now I would like to go back to the wonderful world of fan fiction so I can lose myself in Edward and Jasper. I would also like to recommened one I started reading the other day called Elemental by Tallulahbelle. It is different than usual, check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails