Thursday, September 3, 2009

British Hottie Thursday...Tattoo Possiblilties



Ok so most of you know that I have a thing for good looking British males, so I am declaring Thursday British Hottie day, Yea!!! Today will go with good clean cut Simon Baker who stars on that show called the Mentalist on CBS. He has a smile that will melt your heart. There are some really nice images of him on the web. He is married and has 2 kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am looking at tattoo possibilities, I have been wanting one for a while and I have narrowed down possible choices- a Compass Rose or Chinese symbol for Dream or determination. The Chinese Symbols would be less evasive but the compass roses are nicer. I have a while so I don't need to make a decision now. Which do you all like, give me some feed back.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails