Monday, December 1, 2008

Football Rant

Ok I know you all probably don't care about this but it is somewhat upsetting that The Longhorns did not get to go to the Big 12 Title game. I mean come on this was decided by a computer, what about the human factor. Texas did beat Oklahoma 45-35, yes I know that Oklahoma beat Texas Tech, but shouldn't the Longhorns have gotten a little bit of an edge for beating the Sooners. All that I know is that Missouri better beat Oklahoma so the Longhorns can go to the BCS Title Bowl. But lets not overshadow the win that the Longhorns had over A&M this weekend. Finally they have vindicated themselves from the last 2 years with a 49-9 win over the Aggies.

Here is a salute to the Longhorns for a great season, keep it up Guys, and Colt please stay one more year..

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I knew I could count on you for a good rant! I'm with ya, girl. I'm with ya...sigh. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails