Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally...

Finals are over for me. I took my last test today and it was a booger, it took me the whole class period to do it and there was still one question on there I didn't finish, oh well there is nothing I can do about it now.

Now I can concentrate on getting everything done for Christmas. I need to bake tons of cookies and breads, get my shopping done, clean the house and figure out the menu for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We are doing Mexican food this year, tamales and tortilla soup for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day we having beef and cheese enchiladas and Fajitas.

If you like Tamales for Christmas there is a great place to order them from Delicious Tamales in San Antonio, TX. When we lived there we would wait in line for them because around the holidays they always ran out quickly. They have many different varieties even sweet ones. It is expensive to get them delivered but so worth it. I have not found a place in the Austin area that compares, if you know of one, tell me about it.



The girls and I went out to brunch last weekend to a wonderful place, Chez Zee, I had a tomato and goat cheese omelette that was to die for. The eggs were so fluffy they melted in my mouth. My friend Cat got the Creme Brulee French Toast, which is their signature item, it did not disappoint. If you have never been there I highly recommend going, we will definitely be going back.


twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Since the school semester is over I am hopefully going to find time to go see Twilight. I know I seem a little old to be dying to see this film but I read the whole series thus far and I am totally in awe with the whole Cullen clan and apparently I am not the only one. There is a group out there called Twilight Moms that caters to the older fans of the series and the movie.

So maybe in the next few weeks I will be able to blog more and maybe even finish Zach's room, since he has been living with half torn down wall paper, wish me luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails