Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What I am doing this week...

Ok so this week I am reading 2 short stories and writing one 500 word paper plus outline and rough draft for English Comp. I have to write 2 page autobiographical paper about me and my history with math plus do 30 math homework problems. Who ever heard of writing a paper in a math class, my professor for this class is a little looney. In my psych class I need to read 2 chapters and take legible notes, so I can study better in that class and study for a quiz. I have to go volunteer at Z & J's school, go to Volunteer orientation, do laundry and take my car to the shop for an oil change and service and guess what Jeremy is out of town this week so I have to also get dinner ready, give baths, clean everything up and finally after the boys are down, dishes done, laundry put up and homework done I can get some sleep. I know I am whining but I just put all of this on my weekly to-do list and it seemed to overwhelm me. It made me realize the joy of having a husband who works from home most of the time, so when he does go on a business trip I miss him and his help.

God Bless the single mother who does all of this plus work with little or no help I know I couldn't do it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails