Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My First day of School

Well let's just say it was a fact filled day and much information thrown at you all at once. My English Composition class seems a little overwhelming at first but I think it will be fine once I get started. I took English 1301 over 9 years ago, so it has been a while since I wrote a composition or much less a correct research paper that has all the correct elements in it. My math class doesn't seem to bad so I am not really worried about it and I think I am really going to like my Psych teacher much better than last semesters, at least I think she is will to listen to opinions rather than dismissing them like my previous professor. Hopefully it will be a great semester. I really need to pull my grades up, focus more, be dedicated and motivated because I need to finish school in three years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails