Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursdays...

Thursday for me are very stressful for some reason. I guess it is because the weekend is coming and I am trying to get everything done so I don't have to spend my weekend cleaning and doing my homework that is due on Monday. I think that I need to start scheduling out my days. It seems that I lose track of my time and I end up scrambling to do everything on Thursday and Friday.

Now about some good news, we finally found some land, just an acre, that we are going to buy for our future dream home. It is in Liberty Hill, which is a small town but they have wonderful schools that are still small enough so the kids get some individual attention, which is what Z is going to need. Now I am looking into house plans and builders. It is so exciting to be creating and designing your dream home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails