Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's that time again...

Swimsuit season, UGH!!!!!  This season brings more fear to women than anything else.  What makes it that way, the lighting in the dressing room, not having lost those last few pounds?  Well mine is the weight thing.  I dread putting on a swim suit and I usually miss out on fun times with my kids because of it.  So women with fuller figures do you cover up or just go with the flow?

This swimsuit is gorgeous for women trying to hide a tummy.  They are both 2 pieces and really show off your assets.


Here is another example of a great swimsuit for full figures women.
Sexy Plus Size Swimsuit
It hides the tummy and hips but emphasizes the bust with the halter top.

I also love that swimsuit now come in separates.  I am full figured but my top is a size smaller than my bottom so I can customize my sizes.  So women if you are still afraid of swimsuit season cover up with a bright color pareo or sarong and get out there and enjoy the summer!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails