Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Yes, I am old fashioned student.


 vs 

When it comes to academic reading, which right now for me has been all I have been reading, I need a actual physical book in my hand.  I tried the CourseSmart ebooks but there was too many things on the page distracting me- side bars, blinking advertisements, etc.- I couldn't concentrate on my reading.  I broke down and rented my textbooks, which costs like a third to half of the price of buying the book and there is free shipping for returns as long as you get it back by the due date.  I used Chegg.com, it was simple and easy, and I highly recommend it.  If you can read your textbooks online CourseSmart.com is a good resource and cheaper as well, I just couldn't hack it.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails