I am going to tell you a secret, its not really a secret per se as my close friends know this so I will share it with you anyway.
My Hubs is a horrible gift giver. Yep I said it and he admits it.
So what would I really like for Valentine's Day? Well as I am a Floral Designer no flowers will do, I will just criticize them. I love chocolate but I can buy that for myself. So here is my list and really it is my list for most gift giving situations.
- Gift Certificate to get a mani/pedi
- Kindle/Audible Gift Certificate or any other book related Gift card.
- Simple Meaningful Jewelry such as a charm bracelet where he actually put some thought into it.
- Itunes gift card, I love music, I live music
- I romantic night out (hubs really isn't the romantic type)
- A Spa Day, with facial, massage and primping, I love to be primped.
That is my list it is not unreachable I think. IF you are wondering why I put pictures of the things I want it is because my hubs is the visual kind.
I wonder if the Hubs will read this and take some hints.
Do you have a list? If so tell me what it is.