Hands-on Time: 15m
Total Time: 20m
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 4 cups baby spinach (about 3 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack (6 ounces)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup store-bought fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
1. Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, and cheese. Dividing evenly, place the mixture on one half of each tortilla. Fold the other half over to cover.
2. Grill the quesadillas until the cheese has melted and the tortillas are crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with the avocado, salsa, and sour cream.
Before you grate cheese, coat the grater with cooking spray. It will be easier to use and wash.
Calories 776; Calories From Fat 348; Protein 59g; Carbohydrate 47g; Sugar 3g; Fiber 7g; Fat 39g; Sat Fat 15g; Sodium 1044mg; Cholesterol 171mg