Friday, August 27, 2010

Changing things up a bit...

Hello to my readers, I am blogging today to tell you I am changing things up a bit on my blog.  My readership has been down lately and it has been discouraging, so... with that said here are the changes.

I am going to be doing more reviews of all sorts:  movie, shopping, restaurants, services, etc.
More recipes will be on the blog.
More Photos.
Of course I will still put stuff on here that I love but the Thursday Hottie and Fan Fic Fridays have been axed. I know I loved them too but they have run their course.
To all of my Twilight readers, I will put things on here from time to time but you now I don't do the gossipy news about them, usually just movie and music stuff.
I am also going to be roaming the ATX area more and finding cool spots to hang out and do things.

So my question to my readers; What do you want to read about on my blog? I am open to suggestions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails