Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stagnant...


Yes, the title and the picture says it all.  Stagnant is the way I am feeling lately, going no where, doing nothing important. It was going great for a while, doing new things, starting new projects and now it seems I am falling into my same old routine.  I don't want to go backwards, I need to move forward.  Keep moving forward, I need to keep saying that to myself.  



I don't really know why I am feeling this way, well I guess I do.  I am feeling quite uninspired as of late and nothing I do seems to be right, I am doubting myself again, wondering if I am doing the right thing.  I feel like sometimes I have all of the balls up in the air and everything is going great and then one falls and everything comes crashing down.  The self doubt starts in and takes over, yes I am not a very confident person, I second guess everything.  What if everything just comes crashing down on me, what will I do then, will I give up or pick myself up dust myself off and carry on.  Most likely I will give up, I have a problem with follow through and I know that.  School was unfinished, decorating projects not done, ideas I have never followed through on, my goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year have fallen by the wayside.  Why do I do this, why do I let myself get this way.  I am starting to think I need professional help...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girlie, hang in there. "Focus" and concentrate on one little step (one little goal) at a time. I know how you feel. Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails