Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am so sorry...


Yeah, I would like to say that I am a real bitch and that I am so sorry for the spoiler tweet yesterday.  I was so emotional after seeing Remember Me  I wasn't thinking and after griping on Friday to all the people who tweeted spoilers and then I turned around and did the same thing.  So I will post no spoilers on my blog but I will say it was an emotional roller coaster of a movie and I balled like a baby. Rob's performance was stellar as was everyones, I didn't really like Pierce's Brooklyn accent though, it wasn't believable to me.  Everyone needs to go see this movie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's hard to remain spoiler free from that one, the ending is something I could not see coming from 10,000 miles away...but I agree it's an emotional, gritty movie with tons of heart, Rob did an AMAZING job...OMG I dont know who else could have pulled off that character. I cried BUCKETS and still am thinking about it days later.

I recommend it, though it's hard, since it's so emotional!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails