Monday, February 1, 2010

Music Mondays...Reliving the Punk Days

Your Music Monday Education will be a little Punk today. Yesterday I created a Violent Femmes station on Pandora radio and all my favorite Punk bands played through my speakers and made me very happy. So now I am sharing with you. Yeah my parents hated my punk music phase, I didn't dress punk but the music played very loud.



The Clash- I Fought the Law




The White Stripe-You Don't Know What Love Is



The Ramones-Sheena is a Punk Rocker



Violent Femmes-Blister in the Sun Coupled with A scene from Grosse Point Blank (favorite Movie)



And Didn't you want to be Andie in Pretty in Pink, I did even tried to dress like her.
Psychedelic Furs-Pretty In Pink



That is all for your Punk Education today. Listen and have fun today. Happy February 1st.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails