Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fan Fiction Recomendation Wednesday...


I have 3 recommendations today they are all Edward and Bella stories and one I think is under appreciated.


Fate and Forgotten Secrets by Snshyne is one that really owns me right know.  I just got through reading the update so I had to include it.  


Summary: A childhood heartbreak. An adult betrayal. "If anything else goes wrong, it will be the final nail in my coffin. I'm sure of it." Will Bella's pain and Edward's secret push them together or tear them apart? M, violence, AH, A/U, OOC, E/B, canon pairings.


The author also has a blog for this fic to explain the characters and display all the great details http://www.snshyne.com/


Twilight Reflected in Brown Eyes is my under appreciated fic today, the author is mgct and I love her style of writing.  Edward is a new star on the recording scene and Bella is a radio Dj interviewing him.  Little did she know that he has loved her since high school where she barely knew him.  


Summary:  Bella Swan is in for the shock of her life when Edward Cullen comes back into her life 7 years after graduation. Can the scars from her past be healed by the reclusive musician or will she shut him out like everyone else since the accident 4 years ago.




The Letter by Changedbyedward is my guilty pleasure.  Edward is a Rap star and Bella is a fan who wrote a letter to him explaining how his music speaks to her.  


Summary: Bella Swan, professor of English Lit in Seattle, hears the velvety voice of rapper Edward Cullen one day and it changes her life. What happens after she writes her fan letter to him is fate personified. AU/AH Canon pairings M for language, alcohol, etc


There is also a blog associated with this fic so check it out too.  http://changedbyedward.blogspot.com





1 comment:

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

OMG! YOu just perked my curiosity! Edward as a rapper? LMAO!! I think I have to read that one ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails