Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fan Fiction Recomendation Wednesday...

Hello readers it is Wednesday January 6, 2010, my goodness how time flies.  Since it is Fan Fic Rec Wednesday I have 2 for you today.

Naughty Secrets by A Little Distracted

Summary: Bella is a school librarian leading a naughty secret life. Edward is a history teacher with a naughty obsession. If he could only see what is right in front of his face... AU/AH - Rated M for Hot LEMONS! Each chapter alternates POV's


If you are in the mood for UST and Lemony goodness this is the fic for you.  It is only 8 chapters in and the relationship between Bella and Edward is just now heating up, so it can only get better right.




A Reason to Exist by Cullen 818


Summary: Set directly after Jasper's chapter in Eclipse. Jasper is falling for Bella, but can she reciprocate after learning about his past? Was a o/s, now a full fic. These are the ramifications of B/J's night together. Lemons! Team Jasper story!


I don't know why but as I have said before I love a good Jasper/Bella story and this one has just started.  All good angst, Alice is not a raving Bitch in this one either, I like Alice's Character and I hater when the authors make her the bad guy.  


So those are my recommendations for the week.  Hope you enjoy them and if you do leave them good reviews and comment on my blog to let me know.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails