Friday, January 1, 2010

The Annual Resolutions Post...





Yes it is that time of year again where everyone places their wishes and dreams for the new year out on the table and I am no different.  I am doing something different this year though, not only am I telling all my readers mine but I am also telling my Best Girlfriends, that way we can keep track of them and see how we are doing throughout the year.


Mine:

  • First one is always the same-lose weight, I was sucessful last year but I still have about 40 lbs to go.
  • To finish what I start
  • To make my relationships the best they can be, that includes family and friends
  • To get out of my current funk and be happy with my life again.
  • To be more organized in my daily life to deal with the housework, schoolwork and playtime.
  • To live a healthier lifestyle through food, exercise and my environment.

Delisa's:


  • Birthday cards/recognition – I’ll send every family member and close friend a birthday card this year.


  • I resolve to think in the now.  No more focusing on what worries tomorrow may bring or dwelling on yesterday’s regrets. 


  • I will try eating more nutrient-rich foods in addition to my regular diet. 


  • I already quit drinking Coke (at home) back in November.  This was a huge feat for me.  I still haven’t brought any into my house.  If I do, I know it’s all over and I’ll become an addict again.  I hope to keep this plan in place. 


  • Yoga – I will do some sort of yoga regularly.  I’ve always wanted to do it, but never have… well besides on wii-fit.


  • When it comes to exercise, I will focus on health rather than looks.  The fact that I’ll look better if I exercise doesn’t seem to motivate me at all; I could care less about how I look.  Knowing that regular exercise will help me to feel better and reduce my chances of developing illness seems to make me want to start now! 


  • I will keep in mind that I and I alone, am the only person who can change me.  I am mine.  
Cat's:

  • Lose weight to be healthier and hopefully get Pregnant.
  • Not get so wrapped up in work.
  • Make more time for friendships.
  • Gain more patience to be a better mom.



Jen's:

  • Keep house cleaner.
  • Better manage time with school and family.
  • Take better care of myself and family. 
  • Make more time for my friends.
Kim's:
  • Drink more water
  • Get organized
  • Find my passion!

So that's it, wonder how many we will keep.

My dear readers if there is anything you would like me to rant or rave about on here let me know, I love your input.  Until next time peace, love and hope people.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I also intend to comment more on blogs and post etc!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails