Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Fan Fiction Recommendation and what I should be reading




I only have one Fan Fiction Recommendation today. It is A Rough Start By Itzmegan73.

Summary:
Overnight irresponsible Edward goes from bachelor to father of a 5 yr old. Meanwhile responsible, prepared Bella begins her first job as Kindergarten teacher at Forks Elementary. When irresponsible meets the epitome of responsible, sparks will fly!


I like this story because it has a different Edward than most. He is down on his luck and becomes a father instantly, he is also very unsure of himself. The Bella in this story holds her own against him and sometimes takes care of Edward and not the other way around.


Ok I haven't started reading these yet because I am trying to finish the Mortal Instrument series, but I am highly anticipating them. I bought them all the other day and they are sitting on my bedside table haunting me.






You all know my love for tattooed vampy men.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails