Saturday, November 7, 2009

Finally Finished, Almost, Adventures of Mini E and a Rave...

Well today's lesson is one of patience and frustration. My boys will hopefully teach me to have patience through frustration and right now it is not working. I finally got the playroom/my work area/workout area cleaned and organized, well mostly. My work area is where I want it, I just need to finish putting my calendar and to-do list things on the wall.


Today I also went out with Kim and Jen to lunch and to Barnes and Noble to look around and to give Mini E and adventure, he was getting lonely without his family so I took him to visit. He really missed Alice.



I have discovered (well not me personally)a wonderful soulful singer. I have absolutely fell in love with his music. James Morrison

You Make it real is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's a really great song - I need to download that to my iPod! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails