Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Free For All...


Yeah it's Friday and I really have nothing to blog about so I am just going to ramble on. I do have a Girls Night Out Planned tonight so that will be fun. So lets commence with the girl talk Kim, Jen and Cat because it is needed. That's what I get for living with 3 males. Why do I need the girl talk, because the last 2 weeks have been a roller coaster ride of emotions and I need to let off some steam without being judged and my girls never judge me we just hash things out and let out all the bitchy and snarky comments come out in good fun. We are going to a wine bar here in my hometown and being the kind snarky bitch I am I decided to be a designated driver. Yes you read right I am not drinking tonight, with my new found epiphanies plus the new meds, I have decided to cut back on the drinking, at least the hard stuff (I kid, I Joke).

I don't know if I will blog much this weekend but what I will tell you is that I am on a New Moon embargo, I was getting overwhelmed by all the snippets and previews, I want to be surprised when I see it in the theater not disappointed because I seen it through previews and postings on You Tube. I need to read the book again anyway so I can refresh my memory and then make comments when they do something wrong in the film plus I read so much Fan Fiction my brain is all befuddled with different versions.


See ya next week if not sooner!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails